Saturday, December 10, 2005

Plagarism helps

In the light of my violent anti- Indira Gandhi feelings, my friend suggested that I should post something here to enlighten the 'masses'. I told him that I could, except that it would be full of seemingly unsubstantiated fulminations and antipathy but lacking in substance and data. Well, If you cannot do something yourself, find someone else to do it. I found this post on India Uncut. Verma rams the point up your ass with brutal force and surgical precision.

http://indiauncut.blogspot.com/2005/10/kidnapping-of-india.html

I hope that bitch is rotting in hell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what actions did the govt do that stripped people of economic freedom...is there documented proof of what exactly it was?

Rudra said...

the question is so ridiculous..it does not merit even a response. maybe you can force yourself to ask more meaningful questions if you don't hide behind the cowardly veil of annonymity.