"Are you a virgin?", mumbles he.
"What?”, exclaims she, unsure if she has heard correctly.
"Sex, have you had sex before?", clarifies he, braving her indignation.
"That's none of your business. What if I have? What if I haven't? Why should that change anything? ", queries she, flustered, defensive and mildly disgusted.
"Well, I haven't and I would prefer if you haven't either", asserts he, emphasizing 'prefer'.
"Prefer???", drawls she, not really drawling.
"Well, expect", whispers he, not really whispering.
" Well you can go fuck yourself.", shouts she, quietly, not really shouting.
"Don't say such.....I'm sorry......", apologizes he, the man she has known for three months, liked for two months and loved for a month.
"I'm sorry, I cannot marry you", declares she, the woman whose picture he looks at while masturbating these days.
"Suit yourself. I'll find another picture", smirks he.
"What?....Whatever......", sighs she, not comprehending, beyond caring.
"So its goodbye", chant they.
"Yes", agrees she, ruefully, for the process must begin again.
"I can keep the photo?? You know, till something else comes up........." asks (states) he.
"Whatever........ ", sighs she, ruefully, for the process must begin again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so u did it!!!
--the mystic
mystic..i decline to answer!!!
mucastic.....mama sanskitam worstum
Post a Comment