Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Disaster Management

Brown : President, seems like there’s another storm coming our way.

Bush: Brownie, you’re doing a hell of a job.

Brown: But…..I was sacked last week.

Bush: Oh yeaaaaah…..It slipped my mind. Seems to happen quite often these days. Get me Saddam on the line. I bet he has something to do with this.

Brown: But he’s in prison ….

Bush: Hell yeah……Condi….where the hell are you?

Rice: Yes Mr.President.

Bush: Condi, what’s this new thing Brownie is yakking about?

Rice: Rita Sir.

Bush: eh?

Rice: It’s a hurricane projected to hit the coast of Texas Sir.

Bush: The coast of Teexxxxaaaaaas? Wait a minute….what about Crawford?

Rice: We don’t know if it’ll get that far. Atleast not yet.

Bush: Find out Condi….find out. And get me Jeb on the line.

Jeb Bush: What’s up Georgie?

Bush: Hey Jeb, aren’t you the Governor of Texas?

Jeb Bush: Nopes, Florida.

Bush: Oh yeah, how can I forget, after all the fun we had there in 2000. Well, then who is the Governor there?

Jeb Bush: Rick Perry.

Bush: Hey, Brownie, get me Rick.

Perry: Mr.President, I’ve been trying to reach you all day. But they said you were busy.

Bush: Busy as hell Ricky boy, trying to finish the first page of the new Harry Potter Book.

Perry: Sir, we have made all evacuation plans and things are going as planned. We anticipate all towns along the Texas coast to be cleared out by tomorrow.

Bush: What the hell for?

Perry: Hurricane Rita, Sir.

Bush: Oh, yeaaaahhhhh. Good going Ricky. Why don’t you get some pointers from Brownie here on all that? He’s good!

Perry: Umm….maybe later Mr. President. I just needed your go ahead on the evacuation.

Bush: Of course you do. What else are Presidents for. And while you are at it could you get that skunk Michael Moore in there somewhere and tie him to a post.

Perry: I don’t quite think that’s within the rules Sir.

Bush: Rules……hmmmphhh… I’ll just ask Colin to do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Nokia 6630 Music Edition
It hasn't been but a couple of weeks since Motorola and Apple first introduced the ROKR E1 , but Nokia, which has been releasing cellphones which can play MP3s and AACs for, uh, years now, obviously isn't going ...

www.nwcleasing.com
We can get almost anyone approved for any type of loan regardless of past credit. All types of financing is available including mortgages, refinances, pay day loan advance, auto financing, debt consolidation, boat loans, and much more.
www.nwcleasing.com
can help you get the funds you need fast, usually within 24 hours or less.

Anonymous said...

maybe its time u write something else now????